Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Challenge #2


Here it is, I can't wait to see how people interpret this one. It has lots of room to play, for me; I love the curve at the side, and I'm always a fan of some sort of circle, I love a white background, or just a healthy dose of white space, and pink and green is a totally delicious color combination. So there you have it, you definitely don't have to use everything about this ad, but chose something that inspires you and see where it can take you, just let go and have fun! It is always fun to share and be inspired by eachother so if you decide to give it a try send me a link to your finished page before next Sunday( muckoskys@yahoo.ca), and I will post my page and all of the links to everyone elses next Monday. Remember there is no wrong way to be inspired! :)

edited to say: if my e-mail address does not work as a link then please just copy it and paste it into your e-mail program, and that should do the trick!

3 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

not sure how to email you but i've posted the challenge on my blog. thanks for the inspiration! lauren

Anonymous said...

Can't get the email to work. My page is poted here: http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2079&cat=500&ppuser=511
Tahnks!
ShabbyGrace

Amber Joy said...

hey lady, now I am oh so excited to get back home. are you feeling better? hope so