Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Monday inspiration #2


I should have the time to post the links to everyone's layouts who participated in the Monday challenge tomorrow, soooo that means, anyone who didn't get a chance to play yet and wants to, there is still a bit of time! and even throughout the week if you decide you want to give it a shot please e-mail me ( mailto:muckoskys@yahoo.ca) ) your link and I will just add it in! Here is what I came up with.


This is a gift for Ella she is one of Tiara's very best friends. The two of them are just a blast when they get together, and I think she has the most beautiful eyes! When Ella makes this face her mom always says she is just " pleased as punch" So I was pretty pleased myself to catch it in a photo!


I really liked the wave on the side and the circle in the middle on this ad, but I didn't want a circle photo for this one so I chose to just round the end and mirror that curve in the pp. I used most supplies from designer digitals and a few touches by Michelle Coleman, for a complete supply list click HERE


Please check back and be inspired by the other scrappers who have played along with me!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christine said...

What a beautiful LO!! Awww those eyes!!!