Sunday, November 25, 2007

GO WINNIPEG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our Winnipeg Blue Bombers are playing RIGHT NOW in the Grey Cup!



Cam and I were at the eastern semi-final game a couple of weeks ago and had a blast cheering our team on in person. They were down by one point and won with :00 on the clock!!!! whew, I love the close wins... so so exciting! It was extra exciting because it was Cam's first time at a CFL game in real life!!! High school football and Televised games are fine but taking part in the excitement in the air right there air the stadium ........RAWKIN! He loved it:)


The kids around the city all wore blue & gold to school, and Cam ( and plenty of other offices) to work, on Thursday and Friday just to cheer our guys on.

So since no one really cares what I wear to work ( here at home) this is my shout out

GO BOMBERS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




note: I'll be back here and over at CK blogging again soon, it has been awhile. Tiara and I just got home from a trip out to Colorado Springs and were both hit hard with a wild crazy flu, I am finally starting to feel like myself again today



ETA: congrats to all you SK Rough Riders fans on the Grey Cup win!!! :)

7 comments:

joscelyne cutchens said...

what great pictures! Glad to hear you are feeling better and glad to see you blogging again.

Kristin said...

I still think you rock.. but gotta say.. GO RIDERS GO!!!!!!!

Christina Carnoy said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, you were missed...:)

Anonymous said...

You can take the girl out of SK, but you can't take SK out of the girl.... YAY, RIDERS!!! Way to bring the cup home!!!

Anonymous said...

sooo glad to hear you're feeling better!!!!!

Candice P.J. said...

That pic of you two is ADORABLE all bundled up and cozy!

Starr Mercer said...

Until this post, I didn't realize that you lived in Winnepeg. I am currently living in Calgary and moving back to my hometown of Oxbow, Saskatchewan next spring. And yes, I am a Riders fan! Congrats on all your success...it's always great to see a Canadian woman doing well!