Saturday, August 23, 2008

summer posts


hey there, just wanted to pop in and let you know that as promised, I have been slowly getting  some of those old draft posts up that have been building over the jamm-packed-away -from-home summer months. If you pop by here for a visit please scroll down and check out how our summer has been rolling :) 
I will keep adding them as I find bits of time to throw on the photos and spell check ;)


Been working hard on a few VERY exciting new projects, well... I think they are exciting anyways, hope to share more details very very soon. 
We are away in the US right now getting in just a bit more quality time with the girls before the new school year gets under way. 
Sending them off to school after the holidays is always so bittersweet for me. *sigh* I really do have the three very best girls in the whole world. Sorry if you have girls but I'm afraid I was blessed to get the best!

Hope your weekend is Fab, Fresh and always FUN!
peace and blessings and happy day wishes,
xo, me

9 comments:

Katie said...

Hey C.D.,
You're becoming an awesome photographer!! Love the new pics!!

LaurieStar said...

Naw... sorry! My girl (and guy) are the best! :)

Karen Foster said...

Missed your blog during your travels. You totally inspire me I am a huge fan. keep us up to date :^)
Karen Foster

Nicole Drewniak said...

I wanted to let you know that I awarded you with an I Love This Blog award. You can visit my blog to claim your award and post it on yours!

Hanneke said...

Just to say i'm a big fan of your work and photo's!

Sudie said...

Just discovered your blog! so wonderful. thanks. and am thoroughly enjoying your taste in music. Blessings, Sudie

Karen Foster said...

Where R U. I miss your blog!!

pruts said...

great picture !!!!!!

Alparslan said...

Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Diyet Makyaj Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Güzel Sözler Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Etkileyici Sözler Günaydın Mesajları Video izle aşk şiirleri Aşk sözleri Güzel Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Msn Nickleri Msn Nickleri Radyo Dinle oyun Güvenlik Sistemleri Kamelya Wushu şiir aşk resimleri Güzel Sözler Aşk mesajları Yeni Aşk Sözleri Hazır Sözler aşk şiiri çok güzel sözler Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat