Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Thursday highlights


I Have been Loving the way "Week in The Life" has captured all of the bits that make up "us" right now. Capturing everything from, what we are eating, to school activities, cuddles with little people who won't always be so little, the weather, and what my day looks like working from home. I can't wait to put this all together so we can look back on it and remember what life in the Muckosky house in 2012 was all about! Today was toast for breakfast, healthy snacks, love notes from my little one, a never ending game of fetch, after school giggly cuddles, Bible study catch up by the fire place, supper on the go, and a clear night with a sparkly sliver of a moon out my window. There was much much more but that's just the highlight reel. Are you doing "week in the life" too? share a link in the comments so we can see what you are up to!

No comments: