Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Online Classes!!


Hello Friends,  

Long post alert! But hopefully well worth the read. I have some BIG BIG news that just may speak right to your heart! It is something that so many of you have asked me for, and so I have poured myself into creating a really special new program to kick off our brand new website launch next week!  ( eeeeep! next weeek!!!) 
It has been long in the works and is finally just around the corner. 
Honestly, I can hardly contain myself! 





 ...That you could let go of trying to be perfect and simply enjoy the process of creating? Have you dipped your toe into the sea of wild and wonderful art mediums out there and had no clue where to begin? Looked at the work of others and longed to find your wings? Longed to be more free? 

If your heart is bursting to create and your spirit holds a message that is beyond words alone, you are in the right place! Many of you invest so much of your heart and time into everyone else, and leave hardly a moment to care for your own deepest needs. I understand, because a few years ago, that was me.  

I would like to invite you to take a deep breath and think about investing in a year long adventure that just might change your life. Take that first brave step in making some time for YOU, for finding Joy, nurturing your soul, and growing your creative wings! You just may find that you have so much more to give.
It is time!

Don't let fear or doubts hold you back for one more day! 
look at what these classes have done for Theresa, one of my lovely students.

" Until I met CD and took her classes I was stuck. I am a total perfectionist and I could never get my art to look the way that I wanted, so I would just get frustrated and quit. Her gentle and fun way of encouraging freedom nudged me out of my box and taught me how to let go of the boundaries I had made for myself. Now I can happily create in layers and work past the places that used to trip me up. Thank-you!" -Theresa


"In The Studio" - (12 Sessions)
http://cdmuckosky.com/wp/product/in-the-studio/

$360




Join me for “In The Studio” for 12 sessions of wildly wonderful ART! 
No matter where you live in the world, you can now take a virtual step into my studio to learn just like my local students do each week!! Every session we will explore a whole new set of mediums, surfaces, and techniques. I am SO excited to see what you will create and how you're going to grow!

For as long as I can remember, ART has been for me, a passion from the depths of my soul.  I would love to spend these 12 sessions walking along side you, my friends for whom ART isn’t simply a way to fill a few hours, but a passion and a way to pour out heart and soul.  I believe that investing time to develop a craft that you are passionate about is ALWAYS time well spent!  

It gives you the confidence and skills that you need to go far beyond techniques and express yourself in a way that truly comes from deep within.  This will give a voice to your thoughts, feelings, and dreams over the next year.  I hope to help guide you to great possibilities, and cheer you on as you develop your own style of expression!!  

Every session we will cover new skills, you will learn through...

  • videos with me in my studio, teaching you just like I would if you were right beside me
  • written directions, and vibrant photos for those who learn better that way
  • Lots of fun printables & worksheets
  • Ideas shared between classmates in our Private message board discussions
and we will practice all of that fabulous learning  with a HUGE variety of projects and art pieces!

We have both men and women, boys and girls, moms, dads, and even grandparents who take these studio classes!  They are taught in a way that encourages and appeals equally to...
*Adults who long to create and want to increase their freedom,
*Kids who have such a deep passion for art they can't wait one minute more to get their hands dirty,
*Homeschool families looking for an art class to do together,
*Parents who do these classes with their child to share a common skill and create a special time together,
*and those who just need to let the stress of the workday roll away as they get lost in the art. 
  


 "When I first signed up for art class, with my daughter, I did so very begrudgingly.  I signed up to bond with my preteen.  I did not think I would be any good at it or possibly that I wouldn't even like it very much.  For the first class I was quite nervous, and almost didn't want to be there.  Before that first class was done my attitude completely reversed!  Miss C.D. put me at ease right away, and gently encouraged me to find my inner me.  As a Mom, a Wife, a Co-worker, you sometimes forget who that really is.  I found that Miss C.D. gently stretched me, just a little out of the box I had put myself in.  I soon found that I could literally feel the stress from the day/week melt right off.  Not only did it effect the day that art class was on, I found it affected every day.  Soon I was seeing the prettier side to life, seeing art possibilities where I wouldn't have looked before!  My original bonding with my daughter goal has definitely been achieved.  My daughter and I are constantly coming up with art ideas, and stealing little bits of time to art it up!"
-Colleen


I have watched as students like Colleen have gone from tentative and cautious to carefree and SO excited for the next class.  It is such an honor to be a small part of that journey and I want to invite YOU to be a part of it too!  No matter where you fall, encouraging parent, or cautious perfectionist, I would Love to see what would happen for you if you made this little step to invest in yourself.  Purely, beautifully, time for you to nurture your spirit and take that deep breath you have been waiting for. 


Blessings to you


xo, CD

$360 (12 Sessions)


http://cdmuckosky.com/wp/product/in-the-studio/



3 monthly payment option
($120 USD each month for 3 months)



Once I register for the class, how long will I have to take all of the lessons? 
We firmly believe that once you pay for a class it should be yours for keeps.  I would encourage you, if you can, to try and join in with the community as we go month to month together, it definitely enriches the experience to share ideas and journey the year together!  But that is your choice for sure.  Life can be a roller coaster so please take in the content as quickly or slowly as you need to make it something that nurtures your spirit.

If I have questions as I go how will I have access to my instructor?
We have been hard at work on our new website that will have a class message board accessible only to course members, you can pop in there 24/7 and ask me questions, or share ideas with your classmates!

I’m not sure how on-line classes work.  Are the classes LIVE? Do I have to be at my computer at a scheduled time?
The classes are self paced, meaning you don’t have to be anywhere at any given time to make it to class!  This is YOUR experience to have when it suits YOU best!  There are no specific times of day that you need to be online, you can log in whenever you want and have access to all of the lessons that have been posted.  You can choose to sign in to the classroom each day, once a week, or even just one a month.  No matter how often you join the class, the content, classmates and instructor will be ready to welcome you! 

We have a space set up to do art in a different location than our computer, do we need to be at our PC to watch the lessons?
Not at all! You can access the classroom and videos from a tablet or an iphone etc.  Feel free to take us with you wherever you can enjoy the class time most.

I'd love to buy this class as a gift for my daughter/grandson/loved one. How can I sign them up?
It's easy!  Simply email us at thislittlelightclasses@gmail.com and we will take care of creating a special (and eye catching) gift certificate for you to give your special someone.

Do you offer a payment plan?
Yes!  We understand that this course is an investment, to make it easier on students who are feeling that this is just what they need but may not be able to spend the full year amount all at once, we have an option to pay for this class in 3 monthly installments of $120.

This is all new to me, what kinds of supplies am I going to need? 
This is a year of exploring and using many different mediums.  The nice thing about having new topics in each session is that you can space out your supply gathering over the course of the class!  Have no fear I WILL NOT leave you lost and confused wandering the aisles of the art store.  In each session, you will see the supplies list of what we will be working with....I am a pretty resourceful kind of girl and don't spend big bucks on supplies if it is not needed.  So, I am very happy to share what I have learned over the years and walk you through what the quality and cost options are. Then you can make an informed choice about what you want to spend, and where you can save.  I hope this will be a excellent resource to you as you learn how to work with all of my favorite yummy art goodies!
 



45 comments:

anna said...

So if I did this with my art group, would each person need to buy a membership? Thanks. IT LOOKS UTTERLY COMPLETELY TOTALLY AMAZING! You are one crazy talented girl! And I want in on it! :)

Staygreen Academy said...

Attractive piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Best SharePoint Administration Training in Hyderabad India

Unknown said...

Really good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend, and let me tell you, your site gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, Best SharePoint Developer Training in Hyderabad India

Unknown said...

Awesome piece of information, I had come to know about your website from my friend, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, Best SharePoint Online Training in Hyderabad India

Unknown said...

Interesting piece of information, I had come to know about your web-page from my friend, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, Best SharePoint Training Institutes in Hyderabad India

james said...

Weight Loss Truth: What would a world without chocolate and without pepperoni pizza be like??? I think it would be a torturous world to live in!! lol, now on a real note I completely disagree with this myth. You are definitely able to eat your favorite foods. Depriving yourself
Keto Gedeon

james said...

formula that can enhance the size of the penis when applied. Most of the male enlargement patches must be applied at ease in the abdominal area or to the penis itself and the vitamins, natural herbs and other ingredients can work their way in stimulating the blood flow in the
Bionatrol Pro Enhance

james said...

In most men, the size of the penis is a big deal. It affects their self-confidence significantly. If a man has a problem with his penis size, the quality of his work will be affected as well as his life in general especially his performance in bed. Probably the best benefit of using male
Ryzex Male Enhancement

james said...

For people who are beefy beyond belief, surgery to sidestep parts of the stomach and small digestive tract may on occasion be the main compelling method for delivering maintained and critical weight reduction.
Keto Trim 800

james said...

Gatorade Performance Series & Propel Fitness Water - Jam packed with electrolytes, I try to drink the Performance Series an hour before my workout, and follow my workout with a Propel Fitness Water.
Prime Choice Nutrition

Ronaldo said...

In case you're gradually putting on weight after some time, it is likely that your caloric admission is more prominent than the quantity of calories you smolder through your day by day exercises.
Rapid Fast Keto Boost

Watson said...

sweating and increased heart rate, have been reported. The good news is that there are plenty of potent and exciting male enhancement formulas for men to try which don't use Yohimbe as an ingredient. Find additional male enhancement information in the resource box below.
Celaxryn RX

james said...

At the point when general exercise is consolidated with predictable, stimulating dinners, calories keep on burning at a quickened rate for a few hours. Calories smoldered relying upon your action level.
Spartan Keto

james said...

male enhancement pills with natural herbs, make sure that you purchase pills that are advised by your doctor. Most of these natural male enhancement pills do not require doctor's prescription but you do not want to take any risks and suffer in the future.
Zydenafil

james said...

whether or not you are located in a privately hired home or even privately owned. This could contain attic set up, draught proofing, cavity wall installation, hot water tank installation. You could potentially be entitled to this grant should you get any of the following positive
Electric Back Massager Reviews

james said...

Everyone I've trained and otherwise helped has experienced the same phenomenon, but the thresholds vary. I've known a few rare people that can diet lower than 10% without adding cardio, but most people can't break double-digit body fat percentages without a very strict diet and regular cardio routine.
New You Keto

james said...

Not every man needs a prescription level drug solution to address Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or male impotence. A combination of several powerful natural herbs and supplements such as those found in natural male enhancement pills can be a perfect solution in many cases for
Viril XL AlphaMAX Pro

james said...

Weight loss is conceivable with exercise and sound dinners alone, yet including great quality protein and building incline bulk will help you lose all the more rapidly, helping you to keep the weight off and stay solid.
Weight loss is essentially ensured on the off chance that one adheres to the controls of the eating regimen.
Slimphoria Ketoo

james said...

So, to overcome the "calorie creep," you simply have to know exactly what's going into your body every day. You can keep a food journal, or you can do what I do: calculate what you need each day, break it down into daily meals, and eat the same thing every day, every meal. I don't have the time or patience to work a bunch of variety into my diet, so I embrace the simplicity of choosing nutritious foods that I like, and eating them over and over.
KGX Keto

james said...

More important are the effects cheating has on a hormone called leptin, which regulates hunger, your metabolic rate, appetite, motivation, and libido, as well as serving other functions in your body.
When you're in a caloric deficit and lose body fat, your leptin levels drop. This, in turn, causes your metabolic rate to slow down, your appetite to increase, your motivation to wane, and your mood to sour.
True Keto Boost

james said...

Have you ever experienced a weight loss plateau? Were you able to break through? If so, what did you do? If not, did this article give you a better idea as to why? I'd love to hear from you at my blog, Muscle For Life!
Meta Keto Boost

james said...

Are you in search of the most beneficial supplement that can make your sex life more pleasurable and gratifying? Do you believe that you have the same problems with other men concerning the size of their sex organ and the quality of their erections? Are too ashamed about this that your confidence often falls as you start doing bedroom activities with your partner? If you say yes to all these, then you have to glance at Extenze review to recognize the benefits you can get when using penis and ejaculation pills.
InstaHard

james said...

On those days you might just cave into your undeniable cravings and go crazy at your local all you can eat artery clogging buffet. But hey,that's OK. You're human. Sometimes you have to go a little nuts to get back on track.
Empowered Boost

hassan said...

Customer Helpline Australia aids in weight control. Your second choice is in the place of fats. Remove all trans fat out of your weight loss plan and replace them with herbal, coronary heart-health fat. The Nurses' fitness observe virtually showed how disruptive trans fats are to fertility in ladies. As little as 4 grams of trans fat (the equivalent of two tablespoons of stick margarine, one medium order of French fries or one doughnut) started out to disrupt their hormonal balance. How much of your food plan consists of trans fats from fast food restaurants? What number of orders of French fries
https://customerhelplineaustralia.com/

james said...

The second issue that triggers oral cravings and appetite is the fact that eating food provides temporary relaxation and pleasure. This started while you were still an infant. When you felt hunger pangs, you'd get fussy and cry. Your mother would then stick a bottle filled with baby formula into your mouth. You quickly lost the hunger pains, and you also immediately felt
Thin Zone Keto

james said...

Now that we've identified that your mind should be on how a quick weight loss must also be a healthy weight loss, let's get you there! We are going to address several things regarding your life and how you live it. I will give you the paths that you need to take in order for you to get to a healthy weight loss. Then you will need to go down those paths, one at a time. How well and how dedicated you are to accomplishing the completion of those paths will determine whether
Number One Keto

james said...

As diet and exercise are two of the most important factors in any weight loss plan, patients with the physical ability to exercise after weight-loss surgery have increased chances of meeting their goals. To maintain the weight loss achieved by surgery, both exercise and healthy eating habits must become integral parts of a patient's lifestyle.
Keto Shred Biotic Immunity Booster

james said...

For people who are beefy beyond belief, surgery to sidestep parts of the stomach and small digestive tract may on occasion be the main compelling method for delivering maintained and critical weight reduction.
Keto Shred Biotic Immunity Booster

james said...

This is one of the most common weight loss myths out there. It is illogical to think that your health and weight are going to be in balance if your nutrition consists mainly of twinkies, chips, and donuts. Sure you can burn it off by exercising, but most people whose diet consists

PuriGlow Cream

james said...

Sobe No Fear (Sugar Free) - I have found this to be the best of the energy drinks on the market for me. I don't drink them every day, but they serve well on a jam-packed day of 10+ hours of work followed by time at the gym. (Remember: drink extra water when drinking caffeine!)
Xtreme Keto Boost

james said...

time because our brain's do not like change. Change to the brain is dangerous. Anyways, if you would like to learn more about how our brain attempts to sabotage us from creating new habits then please download my free E-book, "Psychology of Releasing Weight"
Electro Keto

james said...

Water is the first key liquid in your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey's success. Water is extremely important when it comes to your body. First of all, you body is 80% water. Without a constant intake of water, your body would eventually start shutting down until you died. So, we take water pretty seriously when it comes to a healthy weight

Cylophin RX

james said...

Improper flow of blood is the leading cause of impotency but the good thing is that impotency can be cured in 90 percent of the cases.
have to start from the scratch if you take a break with your exercise routine. Regularity is the key to enlarging your penis if you go about it the natural way.

Empowered x Energy

james said...

I am just like you and the other million men out there who want to enjoy a bigger penis. But I have recently discovered these pills don't work and can even cause harmful side effect.
Formax Lean Male Enhancement

james said...

As we all know, matter cannot be created nor destroyed, so when you exercise and diet fat is not simply "disappearing" off your body. What occurs is a form change, just like water and steam. The glucose and sugar that is harnessed from carbohydrates are the first fuel sources.
Reliant Keto

james said...

This is one of the most common weight loss myths out there. It is illogical to think that your health and weight are going to be in balance if your nutrition consists mainly of twinkies, Vaso Prime RX

Intuniv said...

dehydration sooner than you can die of hunger. So, the fluids that you put into you body are extremely important when it comes to the success of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss journey. In fact, fluid intake is critical upon the success or failure of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss endeavor.
Reliant Keto

Udenyca said...

becomes unable to retract completely and produces severely ptotic or sagging breasts. This is called breast involution. There are many treatment options for women following weight loss. If a woman desires less sagging and wants to be larger, a breast lift or mastopexy is needed. Again, surgeons will tell you your options and also remind you to be realistic with or breast augmentation may be satisfactory. The problems in men are similar however treatment is
Nature Clarity Keto

Udenyca said...

stomach but also results in the buttocks and thighs. Because of this, surgeons will perform a procedure specifically for weight-loss patients called a body lift. This involves an abdominoplasty, thigh and buttock lift all at one time. This addresses and removes loose skin
Befit Keto Cut

Harper said...

Here are some key ingredients in one the most popular pills on the market.
And most of these do not work. All they do is make you have a longer lasting and harder erection.
They will not make your penis bigger.
Viadine Male Enhancement

james said...

of this kind of pleasure is not fun, and quite frankly you probably WILL eat it anyways. As has been mentioned before, the real key is moderation. If you are a steak lover, then perhaps it might not be the best things to eat it every single day, but perhaps once or twice a week. Those who know me personally know that I LOOOOOOOOVE chicken wings with pizza. In a
Befit Keto Cut

Femara said...

Other studies comparing other popular diets have come to essentially the same conclusions. For example, a study that compared the Atkins diet, the Ornish diet, Weight Watchers, and The Zone Diet, found them to be essentially the same in their ability to take weight off after one year. (2)
Bio Jolt Male Enhancement

William said...

To lose one pound, you should blaze roughly 3500 calories well beyond what you as of now smolder doing every day exercises. Utilize a calorie adding machine to make sense of what number of calories you smolder
Keto Now Real

james said...

known to use trail-mix that contains more nuts than fruits. Your goal is to ensure that your body is getting all of the proteins that it needs to support Phase II of your healthy weight loss and quick weight loss plan. If you should ever feel a craving for something sweet, then have a
Virtus Strong Testo Boost Pro

james said...

So the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolic rate; the less muscle you have, the lower your metabolic rate and fewer calories you burn. This explains why it is crucial to protect your metabolic rate and not have muscle loss.
Bio Jolt Male Enhancement