Friday, January 31, 2014

A Gift

   
It has been a week of character classes and cupcake still life paintings, beautiful painted ladies and LOTS of lettering.  My job is dreamy and the students who come and go through the week absolutely fill my heart. I Play for a living AND do it with awesome peeps! Truly Can't beat that.
 
Sidenote: If you're new here and you want to play along with all of my studio goings on from a distance (or just peek at what we are making) be sure and follow our Instagram updates!
Link in the left sidebar.
 
 
In a crazy frigid, Blizzardy winter like we have had here, I truly love that no matter how cold it gets we have this amazing warm and cheery place to create and grow together!  It has been a Blessing in so many different ways for different people and I pray that only grows with time.
 
http://cdmuckosky.blogspot.ca/p/sign-up-for-our-newsletter.html
 
 In other happy news, Outside of the studio I've been finishing up some very special printable kindness cards to give as a gift to anyone who signs up for our newsletter! Spreading kindness is always good and never wasted, and friends, I am all about that!  These mini prints can be printed at 4x6 to give as a card or smaller 2x3 to keep in your wallet and hand out to someone special as you are moved to do so. 
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)