Sunday, April 01, 2007

a guiding hand

We have had a nice spring break week. The girls have really enjoyed being all together. This has got to be one of my favorite sister moments though. We went for a really great visit with our little friends Ella and Ben and the kids spent some time getting totally drenched splashing in puddles, I looked up to see, as I often do, Emilea being such a loving and sweet big sister to little Kaiella; guiding her through the puddle after Bella had fallen and gotten soaked. What a good feeling it must be for little Bella to have this wonderful older girl who loves her so dearly right there to be her guide and be her friend. It is these moments as a mom that are so rewarding.

7 comments:

Amanda Dykan said...

So, so sweet. What a great mom you are to capture this moment! Thanks for writing today.

Hugs,
Amanda D

Anonymous said...

What a very,very sweet post....and equally sweet picture! TFS!

julie said...

beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

I found your site somehow, and I LOVE it! I am having a lady design a new blog page for me, and I told her to check out your page! I really like how all you ladies use the digi scrapbook stuff into your blog pages. Wish I knew how to do all that! Any hints you can give? :)
Come and check me out!
http://mysweetlittlefamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful photograh!

Linda said...

what a beautiful photo! i love your work and am entering soy this year. you inspire so many!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

can I ask you...who did your web design page...I really love the use of digi scrapbook stuff in it. I'm working with a web desinger right now, but just curious who did yours Thank yoU!

jennisajoy@juno.com