Friday, November 17, 2006

Thankful


Just a picture I came across from the summer, that I like. My wonderful Cam, he is always a good guy but especially now, I have been needing to work much more than I ever have before, and he has really risen to the ocasion, taking on the things that I can't do, and helping in so many extra ways around here. Knowing that him and I are a team is something I am so thankful for I can't even begin to explain it.

We had our visit to the dentist this week. Girls did great, no cavities and each a photo on the smile wall ! I was thinking how blessed we are to have really good benefits through Cam's work, that we can get really good dental care. I don't take that for granted for one second, I know there are many people who aren't so fortunate. I am thankful. What are you thankful for today?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for my 3 b-e-a-you-ti-ful girls. They make ma laugh everyday, keep my brain on the go, and keep me on my toes (if only my figure reflected it :P) I don't take it for granted that I live in this gorgeous, multi-ethnic country of ours and that my oldest goes to school with a bunch of other brown skin kids from all over the world - literally. I'm thankful for my Saviour, a husband who adores me, great friends, and a good cup of coffee. Thanks CD for enoucouraging me to remember all of that in this moment.

Sherri (from TMP)

Laura Williams said...

i am so thankful for BIG things, like a warm bed, a hot shower, my dear family, and food on the table. . . .and i am thankful for little things that make my life so happy - like Barnie's White Christmas ice cream, (SO delish!)PATTERNED PAPER, happy blogs (like yours!) and finding a 97cent shirt from Old Navy!

Anonymous said...

my healthy 2 gorgoues girls and my husbands and my health. I have heard such awful news today it has made me thankful for my own health
anna x

Anonymous said...

isn't it wonderful to call yourself & your husband a TEAM? I'm thankful for that as well..as I've been working more lately, and with the new baby, I really appreciate Jerry's help. I'm off to the dentist next week too...funny.

Anonymous said...

Hi CD! How are you, little ray of light? I'm thankful for tons of things...actually working on a layout about it and blogged about it yesterday...but a blessing I never expected was meeting you and having those fabulous few days in Las Vegas! Have a gratitude-filled holiday with your lovely family~