Wednesday, November 29, 2006

this is my life


to be a 4 year old ballerina! I love it, Tiara is so incredibly focused and passionate about dancing. We got to go in for her lesson to watch the class and see where they are at. I just couldn't believe what a difference a year has made. look at her little pointed toesies...the focus in her eyes! heehee and that bit of toddler belly that is still hanging on :)

and my baby, who is so not looking like a baby at all these days, across the room at the safety of her daddy's leg, she has changed a whole lot lately. all of a sudden talking so much and such stories to tell us. I love 2 years old, it is just a magical time of discovery and wonder.

on that note, Hellooo blogland peoples! I have been so out of touch these past couple of weeks. I was in a couple of car accidents years ago and I struggle off and on with those injuries. More off than on thanks to good therapy, but I strained my neck pretty badly on my trip out to Salt Lake ( thinking I'm tough and strong and carrying WAY too heavy bags) and I have been fighting through awful migranes. Pretty intense.

There HAS been lots of good stuff going on though. Tiara got into a program for her sensory issues at the children's hospital here, and this is a really good and important step in our journey with her and all that she deals with. 5 kids with 2 teachers everyday for 2 hours. It is a lot for her to take in , quite draining on her but a good thing and will be done after this week.

Emilea ( 7) has been an angel as always, just so kind and helpful. She made me smile tonight as she sat cutting out small wallet photos I had printed and doodled on for her... then you can see the wheels turning as she thinks of what she will do with them. She decided on a notebook album ( all on her own!) wanting to cover the front and back with patterned paper and make a ribbon handle. I love it!!! She is so creative and always watching what I am up to. Kids really take in and soak up so much.

and In my scrapping hullabaloo- I have just wrapped up getting everything in for my insert coming out with the March issue of Creating Keepsakes!!! how exciting is that?! Even a cover with me on it! I had never imagined I would be scrapping a cover for anything , nevermind scrapping one with my own pictures! WOW!!! Anyways, I have jam packed it with challenges and extra ideas, so be on the look out for what I hope will be a fun and inspiring read :)

be safe , be happy, give out a hug! T.T.F.N.!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Laura said...

wow, you are a BUSY BUSY girl!!! thanks for sharing your life and scrapbooking with us!!! i enjoy your blog!

Torm said...

ugh on the migraines - next time don't be tough, k? ;)

and I'm hoping to stop by tonight..i'll have to come up with at least one challenging question, eh?

Lauren said...

Hi CD -

I was wondering how you were doing physically during all this hub-bub. Glad to have you back in blogland - I missed ya! mlpieters

Vee said...

love the tummy shot of your little ballerina!
you are one busy chicka!!

Kim Bolyard said...

I remember when my little girl was that age and in her dance class. 10 years of dance later and sixteen years old. I miss that sweet little girl. Enjoy every moment.
peace
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! LOVE the ballet pic! I was a ballerina and I hope my twins girls take a liking to it.

You inspire me!
Jill

Alparslan said...

Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Diyet Makyaj Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Güzel Sözler Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Etkileyici Sözler Günaydın Mesajları Video izle aşk şiirleri Aşk sözleri Güzel Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Msn Nickleri Msn Nickleri Radyo Dinle oyun Güvenlik Sistemleri Kamelya Wushu şiir aşk resimleri Güzel Sözler Aşk mesajları Yeni Aşk Sözleri Hazır Sözler aşk şiiri çok güzel sözler Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat