Thursday, March 01, 2007

featured LO over at CK


This week on my CK blog I am featuring this layout by em_skrpbkmom! She chose to dress up a template, a great thing to dress up! Templates (both paper and digi) can give you just the perfect foundation to start a layout while you still have plenty of room to create the page with all of your personal flair! Check out her gallery here for a closer look at this page and be prepared to be wowed! What a talented scrapper, I just had to open every layout in there!!!


I love discovering new favorite scrappers this way, it is such a treat to stumble on a totally inspiring gallery. I have found so many new favorites just from the ladies who have come to play with me. I will have a new challenge posted by tonight, and I'll leave a quick note here when I do

5 comments:

Janet said...

Way to go, Emily! Isn't she fabulous?! And I am thrilled to see one of my templates looking so pretty :)

maria said...

That is indeed a great layout! Thanks for sharing it! My friend Lainie Ehmann recently mentioned that I should check out your blog...I gotta say she was right! I love it! I've added it to my bloglines so I can visit often :)

Emily said...

I came to check out your blog and there was my LO! Another honor!! :) Thanks CD! :)

ArtsyMama said...

So happy to have found your blog!! Love it..I will be back often:)

Alparslan said...

Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Diyet Makyaj Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Güzel Sözler Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Etkileyici Sözler Günaydın Mesajları Video izle aşk şiirleri Aşk sözleri Güzel Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Msn Nickleri Msn Nickleri Radyo Dinle oyun Güvenlik Sistemleri Kamelya Wushu şiir aşk resimleri Güzel Sözler Aşk mesajları Yeni Aşk Sözleri Hazır Sözler aşk şiiri çok güzel sözler Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat