Monday, March 05, 2007

today

I worked through the night last night, sure feelin' that today but it's OK. It's not something I do all of the time but I find peace in the wee hours, I can hear myself think, and when inspiration is flowing I don't dare shut down the shop! Thank goodness for my sweet friend Kristie she is picking up Emy from school today, and I get a babysitting day this week to work during normal people hours lol! a good thing.


Tiara got a new big girl mattress this weekend ( a nice squishy sealy pillow top from Costco) so we all spent some time re-arranging her and Emy's room yesterday. yep, all 5 of us in one little room, it was fun, and they love it! Tia and Kaiella are laying together on her new bad head-to-head writing songs and singing at the top of their lungs right now. I walked by just as Tia was saying " hey that was a really good one Kaiella!!!" They make me happy. Perfectly delightful adventurous little people who just light up our home. How lucky am I


I was just thinking this morning how great it is that we are going into a fresh new week in a fresh new month, It makes me feel excited for the possibilities that are just waiting to happen.

3 comments:

jennihaywood said...

You should post the pages that you did last night. Please oh please!!! i just love the pages in CK! Every one of them was absolutely beautiful!!! I want to copy every one of them. Are you going to be traveling anytime soon, teaching classes? I would looooooove to take a class from you!

Danielle said...

OMG I did the same thing last night...it felt great and I continued with a few more layout today as well :) I just posted them on my blog :D

I'm anxious to see your beautiful new layouts :D

Alparslan said...

Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Diyet Makyaj Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Güzel Sözler Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Etkileyici Sözler Günaydın Mesajları Video izle aşk şiirleri Aşk sözleri Güzel Aşk sözleri Aşk mesajları Msn Nickleri Msn Nickleri Radyo Dinle oyun Güvenlik Sistemleri Kamelya Wushu şiir aşk resimleri Güzel Sözler Aşk mesajları Yeni Aşk Sözleri Hazır Sözler aşk şiiri çok güzel sözler Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat