Thursday, April 02, 2009

spring break check in

Drs appointments for everyone, extra kid crafting time, lots of reading together , giggly games of hide-and -seek, snowman making at the park, time with Gramie and it all goes by far too quickly. That sums up the first half of our spring break week so far! I've managed to catch a few quiet moments with a Vanilla latte and a good book here and there, and Emy has been reading everywhere we go...I LOVE the holidays from school when everyone is here with me...sigh...it's always a gift and a blessing to have extra time to just BE together!
My Internet connection is down on my main computer so I have been "unplugged" for a few days now, it's a pain, but not such a bad thing when there are good times to be made with small lovely people.
Hip Hip Hooray for happy chaos and plenty of hugs!

No comments: