Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Just popping in to say...


Hello from me!!!
Cam turned the camera on me out in the backyard yesterday, nothing fancy just me being me in my house clothes and pigtails, but I'm glad when he does sometimes because all to often I am missing from the story, you know, I take all the pictures and then am not in them.

Was out tonight at my craft night with the Lisas. I always enjoy this crafty , munchy, creative, girl time. It is totally good. Even though I have a ton on the go I just wouldn't miss it! and I went to Dalcrafts on my way (one of our scrapbook stores here) just for a couple of things . Was the first time in a long time, do I ever just love walking around and being surrounded by all that good stuff!!! I just want to get my hands on all of it and play with everything! I almost bought Elsie's new book but I was good and resisted..it will happen...But not today :) I am so tired tonight , been having busy days with the girls, good busy though. Playing school, Emilea writing numbers and words and Tiara is learning to write her name, and trying to tech them to clean up what they pull out, so lots of stopping everything to clean up together. They really play nicely all three of them, which is pretty good considering that 7, 4, and 2 is a pretty big age range for play buddies!

Today I am thankful for answers, and helpful friends, God's love, and good family time, oh and let's not forget craft night!...I am thankful for craft night too

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're so cute. glad you had a fun night w/ the girls & in the store..just something about that paper stuff! lol.

Keela said...

You're too cute. Wish I looked that good infront of the camera. ;) I didn't realize our kids were so close in age (or am I just forgetting?)...in a few short months, mine will be 7, 4 and 2. It's hard to believe. And...I'm tired! They run me ragged! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yep! Just too darn cute! Hope you are having a happy day Miss CD!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok how cute is that picture of you??? Love it!

Bonita Rose said...

love your blog.. such a cute pic of you!!!!
I am from Winnipeg too! I now live in Mpls MN.
You can read all about me and my life on my blog.. congrats you.. I blogged about you today!! hugs!!!!!