Thursday, January 04, 2007

what is.......

THIS?? heehee it is a super fun part of my job!...my new CK blog, opening today! There will be updates at least 3 times a week and Here is where I will be sharing my newest work and challenges. I am really looking forward to being able to connect with the readers, share, and highlight artsts in the community. For those of you who are scrappy folks please come and visit often, I can't wait to get this rolling and see how it unfolds
I have been working really hard on 25 new fonts coming soon!!! keep an eye out at the new CK blog over the next few days for a sneak peek ;)


Happy Thursday, make it a fun one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How COOL!!!! Yay, I will definitely be checkin' you out, girly!

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeee! Very cool stuff, C.D.

Anonymous said...

how cool! i just found your blog and now i'm looking forward to reading both! :) can't wait to see the fonts too!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff,CD! Definitely checking it out;)

Anonymous said...

wow!how cool is that??> congrats CD :D!!!!!