Thursday, October 23, 2008

Saskatchewan

I am away on a trip to Whitewood, Saskatchewan this week.
My little Kaiella is along with me and we are having a great time! It is wonderful here, lots of wide open space and plenty of fresh air. As far as our fun time goes we have managed to fit in some yummy lunches out, a bike ride, a visit to the library and some toddler painting so far. I am sure the rest of the week will be full of happy adventure, Bella and little Jake are just the best of pals.
Here are a couple of photos I did of our good friends Krista and Braden and their wonderful little guys.Over and out for now
Have a great day wherever you may be and
don't forget to see the blessings that are all around you!

1 comment:

Rachel Berry said...

De lurking here!
Just had to say how much I enjoy your blog.

These pictures your took turned out AMAZING! Simply Amazing!!!