Thursday, October 09, 2008

We have a new baby on the way!!!

Isn't she gorgeous?!!!
As you can see our baby has a full head of beautiful orange hair and sweet little blue eyes, and most important to note is that she is not of the human variety ;)
but truth is that from the time she and her siblings were born I have to say that the excitement around here is practically equal to if she was, LOL !

We went to have a visit when the kittens were 6 weeks old and this little girl slept in Tiara's arms almost the whole time. she is so peaceful and sweet we all just fell in love with her right away. I loaded these pics that I took and I just had to share our happy news.

Nothing much else of interest to say right now, I have been putting together a handful of new kits when I have a minute, the laundry reeeally needs to be done or I am afraid the kids are going to have to go sockless to school, and we are getting excited for some happy family get tethers this weekend ( Canadian thanksgiving). Today Emy and I are working on a project for school that involves a cutlery drawer organizer, plastic animals and a glue gun. sound fun? It really is!!!
She is so super creative and I love helping her out and hearing how her little brain works. It is one of the best parts of being a mom sometimes, just to sit back and observe these wonderful little people that I am honored to have in my life.

on that note,
Take care and Happy day to you