Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day details

I am always thrilled to celebrate a day just for sharing our Love...YAYYY! This year the girls and I baked our little hearts out getting ready to share their Love with their friends; tons of cupcakes both HUGE and mini, and for Emy marshmallow pops with fun valentines tags. YUMMMM!
The girls took their treats and cards proudly to school this morning in cute little buckets, dressed for the day from head-to-toe. I Love giddy little girl mornings, males me feel like a giddy little girl too; I can't wait till they get home with all of their party stories and all excited to dump out and look through their cards!
Even if you have no kids and no "sweetheart", hoping you take the time to make the people in your life who RAWK feel Loved and special today! send an ecard, pick up the phone JUST let them know they are important to you!

No comments: