Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Simply Magnetic


I promised you something new in store this week. And so, by request, here they are, mini print magnets! Just $5 each, beautiful crisp quality and vibrant colors ( I couldn't be happier), and they are available in all of the prints you see in my shop. I did these thinking beyond the fridge; a bit of encouragement hung inside a special kids locker at school, a little brightening on the filing cabinet of a teacher who goes the extra mile, even a bit of heart stuck along the metal strip of an office cubicle as a reminder of how much brightness is there for the taking...you get the idea! Everyone needs lifting up sometimes, everyone likes to feel appreciated or understood, and that's kind of the point of my art. To shine a light into all of the wonderful places in our lives, as far as we can possibly reach!

You can look for these here in my Shop on Monday

4 comments:

Christie Stokes said...

I absolutely love your artwork. I am a huge fan and this card is beautiful.

Unknown said...

I LOVE those magnets!!! With as much as I look at my fridge, they would certainly be an encouragement LOL! On another note, I won your iNSD releases a couple weeks ago and emailed you, but haven't heard back? Just want to make sure my email didn't get lost in the ether :) - these things have been known to happen! Thanks :)

Marilyn said...

I am thrilled you are blogging again!

Julander Family said...

I love everything I see on this blog. I saw one of your painted alphas in the RLS gallery and just had to check you out. I love your style. If ever you are looking for a new CT member, please let me know. I love everything from you! Thanks Emily Julander emilyjulander@yahoo.com check out my gallery at RLS http://reallifescrapped.com/members/emju/gallery/ or if you want to see more email me. That is probably my smallest gallery. You are a design superstar! Thanks for the inspiration