Monday, May 07, 2012

Today is a Gift


My two random winners from Friday's post are  
Kathleen and Michelle! 
Congrats girlies, send me an email so I can get you hooked up with all of your goodies

You guys are all amazing, you really touched my heart last week; from your openness  to share your challenges and how you have chosen to overcome them with positivity here in the comments , to your honesty on facebook where I asked the same question, and even private emails I got last week sharing with me from an open heart and with such a positive attitude. I am encouraged, I am moved, and I am honored that you cared to listen to my story and felt comfortable enough to share so many of yours with me.
THANK YOU.

Taking Art off of someone's site is usually a Big "no no", please know this.
BUT... This time, I would Love for you to go ahead and right click the image above, save it, and print it out at 5x7 to hang somewhere as a reminder that it's up to YOU to make some sunshine in this world, to Make the choice to see TODAY as a gift no matter what may come.
xo it's My little gift to you.

ETA: The giveaway is now closed, the print above has been replaced with a web sized image and will be added to my etsy shop later this week

It's been a rough weekend/start to the week, my headache & other pain came back full force to try and kick my butt right back to bed and to laying there trapped on my frozen veggies. POOOP!
It's super duper intense BUT I'm doing as much kicking back as I can, there is just too much good living to be had! I did everything in my power to just keep going like a Rockstar. And we made all kinds of good family memories YAYY!

The truth is it could be partly my fault, I need to double check ingredients and be more careful this week with what I am eating, I have a sneaking suspicion that I accidentally may have had some wheat and dairy hidden in good eats which is most likely the culprit.
Live and learn, and then help someone else, right?!
If you have any amazing-must-try wheat free, dairy free recipes please please shoot me an email! I am getting really bored with my few stand by options. And don't have enough culinary imagination to invent my own.

 This week; my girls are going to wow me with their swimming, Tiara and I are going to head to the city together today to do some getting healthy. Our first soccer games officially start up which will be extra fun cuz two girls are on the same team and Cam is their coach, so I guess you could say I am a seriously invested fan! Later this week I have some new stuff to share going up in my etsy shop for gifts, another fun happy giveaway, and all kinds of pictures from snapping away during week in the life. Have a great Monday friends, let's be rockstars together and kick this week in the butt hardcore!!!


17 comments:

Unknown said...

love your post...

Laura in CT said...

Thank you!

Valorie Brown said...

ty CD!!

stampin_rachel said...

Thank you for the inspirational printable! I hope you are feeling better soon.

Hillary said...

Thank you!

Amanda Resende said...

thank youuuuuu CD!! hope you are feeling better soon.
awesome pics :)

Kim said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful artwork AND the inspiration.

Brandi said...

Thanks for the beautiful piece of art! Your work is ahh-mazing as usual! ;)

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous art... sorry to hear you're not feeling great... hope you feel better soon...

Lauren said...

Thank you for the printable! Love it! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Kimberlee said...

You are so amazing. Thank you for sharing your art. :)

Hope your head is better soon. I don't know enough about your situation, but you might want to try acupuncture. It really helped my head at one point. :)

Hugs!

whisper said...

thank you, CD, your works is amazing and all your photos at instagram always so inspiring.. Hope u feel better soon.... *hugs*

wyowoman said...

You are a gift.

Cristina said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful artwork!

Sara said...

Thank you so much - its a beautiful piece of artwork. Feel more like you soon, its tricky getting the hang of new diets :)

Donna E. said...

thank you so much..you're such an amazing person.. get well soon!

Unknown said...

One thing you might try is putting over ripe bananas peeled into the freezer, when they are good and hard, frozen solid, blend them in your blender with vanilla soy milk, and your choice of fruits.....it is just like a milk shake! Our favorite is vanilla soy milk and chocolate soy milk! It tastes just like a chocolate milk shake. My dad never knew the difference!
You can even throw in some nuts or spinach. Surprisingly you can't taste the spinach ( but it does turn a funny shade of green!)
hope your feeling better soon.