Tuesday, May 08, 2012

The Soccer Season Kicks off

 Last night was the start of soccer season for us. Emy doesn't play, she's a swimmer and has no interest in a sport that would require kicking at people, she has such a gentle heart. Tiara was pumped to be back at a sport she adores, little Kaiella was super nervous because it was her first "real"game and she didn't want to make a mistake (sweet munchkin), and Coach Cam was ready for screaming girls and lots of fun. I only had my phone with me but I thought I'd share a few favorite moments I managed to snap.

It turned out to be a lovely night; The evening sun couldn't have been more beautiful... the perfect warm golden glow.

Tiara scored twice to kick off the season with pizazz, and little Kaiella did wonderfully ( see! nothing to worry about after all little one).
 I think this is my favorite moment of all though. So happy to be the coaches kid, proud as can be after a great game. She is a total daddy's girl walking away from the now emptied field towards the setting sun, chattering happily together. Melts my heart to bits! This life, these regular little treasures hidden in our day; These are the moments I want to remember forever.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

:)
Love it!
:)

roulette game tricks in hindi said...

Discover effective strategies and techniques to enhance your gameplay in the roulette game tricks in hindi , all explained in Hindi for better understanding and application.

Visit www lion567 for access to a wide range of entertainment options and services.

The andar bahar trick app provides users with clever strategies and tips to improve their chances of success in the popular card game.

ludo satta king combines the traditional board game of Ludo with the excitement of Satta, offering players a unique and thrilling gaming experience.