Friday, November 28, 2008

Got2B Grateful sale


Happy US Thanksgiving to all. I for one have so much to be thankful for in my life that I really don't mind celebrating twice! ...one for Canada and now again for the US Holiday. Fun , Fun , Fun; y'know a holiday all about being truly grateful for what you've got is right up my alley so that is exactly what I am doing...my second Thanksgiving of 2008. It is great to be a part of this weekend with our friends here in Colorado. I haven't loaded any photos yet but I'll share a few when I go home later next week. Kaiella is having an amazing time with her new little friends and I am having a great time too, taking photos and spending time with my pals both new ones I have just met and the old ones I already thought were FAB! 

In honor of all things good in life I am throwing a quick little 3 day sale on my guest goodies over at TLP. 40% off on everything until  midnight on Sunday. 

God Bless, and wishes of health and happiness to you wherever in the world you may be this weekend