Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some new goodies

Time to share some new goodies again... Here is what I have been making lately.
In my store at Little Dreamer
A new pack of painted canvas accents; I know, I know, it is winter and all...Christmas is around the corner, yes, but flowers in my art make me happy happy happy all year round. And in fact, I think that I need them more when the world is covered in ice and snow. These print out really nicely for use as accents on paper pages or cards. The texture of the canvas is just really yummy the way it gets jiggy with the watercolor paint.
mmmmm.

some teeny alpha stamps because I may possibly be obsessed with little alphabets and red ink/paint.....OK not possibly, I AM obsessed LOL.
This pack has two sets in it; both inked and painted.
And one more set to satisfy my happy creative places, puffy paint and colorful arrows; can't get enuf of either right now so these were born...and I have also added a few more guest goodies over at The Lilypad
These stamps are a fun set of continuous line drawings; I love that they are just carefree and imperfect, made by drawing while your pen doesn't leave the paper. You see this style of art popping up all over in ads and cool places these days and I find it so so inspiring.

And some neutral naturals because I Love to use them.
Totally essential for me and my scraps :)

And that is the way the cookie crumbles.
Rawk on peeps!

2 comments:

Pretty Arty said...

I already love the packaging !

Fire Restoration Methuen said...

Hello, nice post.