Wednesday, December 10, 2008

toothpaste monster

Apparently my bathroom sink has been attacked by some crazy toothpaste monster sometime this afternoon. It appears to have snuck into my house and coated the sink with aprox. 2 ENTIRE tubes of toothpaste, some nice bright white and some pretty sparkly blue. hmmmmm....perhaps an attempt at a nice re-decorating surprise??? Kind of like a "while you were out" type of idea? or more accurately a "while you were not looking".
I LOVE HAVING KIDS IN MY HOUSE
LOVE IT to bits!!!
they keep my life interesting and filled with much redecorating
TLC has nothing on us

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha...that's funny.
I don't have kids yet, but I wish I could say, "I LOVE having a dog in my house!" when I vacuuming up the mounds and mounds of hair from my furniture.
*sigh*

Kelli said...

At least they were being creative, mine are just messy and leave blobs of toothpast because they are lazy.

Kelli said...

Am I the only one that just realized the post is dated Dec. 10th or 8th? I check your blog almost daily and today, Feb. 16 is the first time I have seen it!

Diana Martin said...

Kelli..... I noticed the same thing, wonder what is going on?????

Anonymous said...

Methinks she writes rough drafts and saves them on that date, then posts them later

OR

she writes them all at once and posts them according to the date on which they happened.

Something like that.