Friday, February 27, 2009

Genuine "C"


Just a total play page I have been doodling around on for the last week or so when me and the girls are making things together, or when I'm on the phone...etc. This one is a little 5x5 square of leftover cardboard that was just begging for me to play on it. Will get bound in my "Random creativity" book.
Today...
Looking forward to the weekend, to some much needed extra rest and some family together time, however we decide to spend that. I'm hoping that some of us girls will be feeling a little bit better so that we can get outside for some good fun in the snow!
Happy weekending to you :)


4 comments:

Safo said...

i very love your layout!!
just wonderful!!

Kelli said...

Love all the doodling! And the CD! Looks great!

pakosta said...

cd, so happy i found your blog through facebook! i deleted all my bookmarks one day in an attempt to not read so many blogs LOL!
I love yours though!
tara

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to make a "phone book scribble sheet" look fabulous!