Saturday, March 11, 2006

A big Thank-you!!!




I just wanted to say a very BIG thank-you to Michelle Coleman, Kim Christensen and Katie Pertiet for allowing me to use their designs to create my blog. I Love their work so I wrote to each of them asking permission, and they were all so kind and got back to me right away!
There is a link to each of their stores at the bottom of the page, please go and check them out if you're into digi scrapping and are not already familiar with these ladies. I promise you will not be disapointed!

I should mention there are so many other talented and wonderful designers out there, ( see blogs on the right) I just chose to ask these three favs of mine. I think their styles went together nicely, Thanks ladies!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your blog! It looks great!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous Girl!! Your blog looks great, fantastic job! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the blog and your layouts are fantastic! I have been meaning to set up a blog for ages, but I have absolutely no idea where to begin! Must start learning soon! Anyway, will keep checking back - great work!

Amy said...

Your blog is fabulous! I've been an admirer of your layouts and have placed this in my favorites. Can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

You've designed this beautifully!! And I'm LOVIN' your work!! You're very talented!! :) Welcome to blogging!!

Elizabeth said...

stumbled across your blog..
may I say.. fantabulous!!
simply stunning!
now, this coming from a total digi illiterate!
mind if i ask you to share your talent?? don't know where to start-
I started blogging a couple months ago.. would love to have some fancy shmancy header... but have no clue how...
you can email me.. if you're interested in helping a fellow pea out!
elizabethla@yahoo.com
THANKS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your blog looks awesome! I love your design . . . and your layouts, too!

Sinead said...

It's so pretty! Great job! I love all the stitching in your layous--it looks so right when you do it. I must work on that. :)

Anonymous said...

The blog looks awesome - you did a fantastic job dressing it CD!!! Will be adding you to my list of blogs I read!!