Saturday, March 11, 2006

A few vacation layouts

I wanted to post a few layouts I did with some photos from our vacation to Ontario last summer, I had just gotten my 20D and had no idea how to use it so I spent the trip practicing and took hundreds of pictures! It was an amazing trip we saw such beautiful places and spent a really special time with my family out there. I'm just now starting to scrap some of the pics and I haven't even scratched the surface! Eventually I'll get to all of the ones I want to do, but I'm pretty happy with these. To see any of them larger just click on the image

The girls had a great time at the beach in Calabogie, looking for shells and playing in the sand. I'm sure I could fill an album just with pages from that day! It was definitely a trip highlight! This is my two littlest ones enjoying the shallow water along the shore, it was so peaceful and beautiful there. There was even a family of ducks swimming around ( if you look closely at the pic you can see them in the distance). This page is one of my favs, I love the swirly stamp from the Shabby Princess ( a freebie from her blog) and this Kraft paper by Katie Pertiet, and of course the photo! It just takes me right back there to that warm peaceful beach.




My girls in my grandparents garden, they are such good friends ( most of the the time)
I had fun playing with the warp tool in photoshop to bend the flower stems. I've been loving scrapping digitally for so many reasons, but I'm still pretty new to it and I have so much yet to learn! I so very much enjoy learning new things. I love the way this turned out so soft and pretty just like them! and I Love those hats I can't wait for warm weather again just to pull out all the cute summer stuff



we all really enjoyed the butterfly gardens at Niagra Falls. Kaiella was just the right age to be totally amazed with all the butterflies and colorful flowers. She even listened to the tour on headphones!

My Pepere was so great with the kids ( he's kind of a fun big kid himself!) he had so many fun ways to keep them busy! One day he got out his canoe for them, they were thrilled! They packed their bags and strapped themselves in for an imaginary journey to a rainbow!
I used so many different products from different people on these pages and it's really late so if you would like to see credits for these pages please go to my two peas gallery ( link on the left). I'm so sorry for being a little lazy, maybe I will edit this later to list all of the products used but for tonight, or I should say this morning, there is a little girl who has woken up in my lap and it's time to say see ya for now!

1 comment:

Rikki said...

Your LOs are lovely. Love all the papers and elements you used. The last one definitely calls for a scraplift...