Thursday, April 13, 2006

And then shop some more!

So one of my dreams came true on our last morning in North Dakota ( a very superficial dream!) I was driving the van across the parking lot after having brunch with our family and then I spotted it!!! " OMG LSS" was going through my head over and over.. I got out of the van ( after parking it properly) and started running towards Cam, as he pointed up I nodded and before he could say it i yelled "scrapbooking for fun!!!" Of course, being the wonderful Cam that he is, he let me and Emilea go exploring in this marvelous little store for awhile. Wow! I found myself surrounded by all of the product that I see in magazines and just wish for- our scrapbook stores here don't carry a lot of the things I'd like to use- My heart was just a-beating ! Now I am thrilled to play with it at craft'n'coffee night this coming monday!
so much fun!!!

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I think you must be a lot like me, only I don't think I would have taken the time to park the van correctly!!

Anonymous said...

Any changes to this application are more commercial and more reliable. It also controls the physical state of its driving force. The app has a blank door, which should be easily removed throughout. These devices are heavy equipment that gives you access to the computer keyboard. What is it that Argus keeps so many motorists happy to watch? We believe that there is no “most appropriate software” for this particular application.
Argus Monitor License Key
Winrar License Key
Easy Duplicate Finder License Key
Wondershare UniConverter Registration Code