Friday, April 21, 2006

I have to say today feels good! The air is warm and birds are chirping outside the window, the grass is turning green and the weekend is almost here! I have been loving the fresh smell after a rain and the beauty of spring all around. It makes me so happy. We have had kid-free plans for tonight with some good friends for weeks and weeks and I'm giddy that the day has finally come. With all of our flus and Easter in there I have to say my friendships have been a little neglected, and I need my friends. So tonight will be great! I had a pretty much computer-free day yesterday, lots of cleaning and Kid-fun. It was great! We had my favorite supper; pasta with four cheese sauce and farmer sausage and little home-baked buns, mmmmmmm! Oh I have new toys! I got a little lost wandering through the art store the other day while I waited for my ride to show up, and I picked up a piece of silver poster board to try using as a reflector to get some good catch lights (nice reflections in peoples eyes), and a little box of watercolor pencils. Little treasures but exciting for me.


I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and good wishes when I had my little accident and hurt my neck a few weeks ago. I know prayer works! Soon after asking for prayer here and from my friends and family around home, I began to feel sooo much better. It's still touchy when I'm not careful but much improved from the awful state I was in. So thank-you again :)


Hey, I would highly suggest checking out Jessica Sprague's blog today. She is a super ultra talented scrapper and totally inspiring to me. She's doing these great photoshop Friday tutorials where she explains cool techniques step by step really well.


just a couple more days to get the Monday challenge LOs to me ( e-mail link at the bottom of the blog), I have to get mine finished up still! This one is so simple but has so much potential and room for design freedom. I have gotten a few already and I Hope to see a few more. It doesn't matter really, but I think it's great to see where everyone goes with it and how we can inspire eachother.


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

justjohanna said...

glad you joined the blogging thread on 2peas. i haven't been here before. i just love love love your blog template!

Amber Joy said...

glad that you're feeling better

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, thanks for the silver poster board idea...never knew...

Glad your neck's feeling better and that you went out with friends, pal therapy is the best.